This is a random mixture of ideas, crafts, projects, recipes. Any and all things homemade!







Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ThAnKsGiVinG CaNdLe HoLdErS & CaNdY HoLdErS

Man, my table is looking so bare! I don't really have any Thanksgiving decorations except for these awesome placemats that my mother in law made me...
                                                                Awwwwww! That's better!!
 I made the little pilgirms and Indians from Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge, but had no idea what to do with them. SO....my sister said I should made candle holders with it, so that's what I did. (Thanks Janelle) and then I made some little treat boxes too, to hold all that leftover Halloween candy!

3 comments:

The Robbins Family said...

Man I am good!!! LOL No really they turned out really cute!

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

These are sooooo cute!! What a great idea!

Katie Webb said...

LOVE THEM!!!!