This is a random mixture of ideas, crafts, projects, recipes. Any and all things homemade!







Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Bouquet

I can't wait to display this one in my house. It was surprisingly easy to make. The Frankenstein planter is actually a project we made in Relief Society last night and I thought this would be a fun way to "jazz it up". It's just a terrocata planter painted green and painted a fun face on it.
 All the cuts are from Paper Doll Dress Up. They are hot glued to wooden dowels that I painted black with glitter on it for some BLING.  Tie some festive ribbon on it and voila!
 This was so fun and easy I think it would be super cute to re invent it for Thanksgiving or Christmas even.
I can't take total credit for this idea, the general idea came from a project posted on the cricut messageboard, however I have been unable to get the website for a link. So whoever came up with this, thanks!

1 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Very cute! Good job! I have those same witches :)